Paragliding Association of India

Discuss paragliding association / federation or anything to do with a National or Local / Regional body.

Are you in favor of online voting?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 am

YES
91%
NO
9%

Total votes : 35

Re: Paragliding Association of India

Postby pankaj » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

The US Angel

http://www.ushpa.aero/aboutus.asp

This is Just for info -pls dont take this further

@sanjay : Lets go by the rules and let privliged info be for members Only.I know you will oblige..thanks in advance.
@ ANil: Lets keep our difference , if any, away from the public view .This does not reflect well on anyone of us.

@Deepak: We will discuss on the subject later first priority is PAI then we will see.

Soft Landings
:D
pankaj

First Name: pankaj
City / Town: delhi

Postby wizzman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:50 am

flynirvana wrote:I still have a few doubts
@ Manoj - Does this mean that anyone who is a PAI member has to be a Forum member to participate in the discussions / deleberations ???

@Manoj - Since this forum has been used to announce the PAI meeting etc we should put up the minutes of the PAI meeting which was held on the 17th as an Update for all Forum Members to see , it will perhaps enthuse more to join the PAI as many would like to know whats up..

1. The PAI website needs secure login, profile management and other features along with forum software implementation... time and cost consuming ... but very much part of our agenda. Till then this forum can be used for discussions... Once we set up an internal forum on PAI website, all PAI member-only area content will be transferred to PAI internal forum. Existing 'forum+PAI' members have already given access to PAI secured Zone... No one is forced to become a member of this forum...its individuals choice.

2. Announcement of PAI formation, membership drive etc is to promote PAI...it can be done here on this forum and on other social network medias (Facebook, Orkut etc.) Anything to promote PAI can be very much public. But the internal matters cannot be public. Minutes of the meeting is very much an internal document, thats why it is not published here or even openly on PAI site. It has been mailed to each and every PAI member till date as PDF document. For public...PAI website will publish frequent updates (already added).

If majority of our members feel it should be public..then lets do that...lets discuss this in our next GB meeting.

Good day.
////////
CheerZ!
wizzman

First Name: Manoj
City / Town: Navi Mumbai

Postby wizzman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 am

PAI 1st General Body meeting updates

1st General Body meeting of PAI was held in Mumbai on 17th July 2010.
The meeting was attended by 44 PAI members.

The first Managing committee was elected at this meeting. The flying and safety technical committee was also formed. A detailed list has been published on PAI website - http://www.paraglidingassociationofindi ... ittee.html

Minutes of the meeting has been e-mailed to all PAI members.

Membership strength of PAI is now over 100. :)
http://www.paraglidingassociationofindi ... india.html

For those who want to join PAI http://www.paraglidingassociationofindi ... india.html
////////
CheerZ!
wizzman

Postby kite1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm

@ Manoj,

I have tried to login in the PAI members only forum from the PAI website.....after logging in, it says ' you are not authorised to view '..

Is that section active..? or any probs with my password / id ?.. I used my forum id and password to loggin...

some light please...

sunil
Life is beautiful...Let's 'live' it....
kite1

First Name: sunil
City / Town: palakkad kerala

Postby wizzman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 am

kite1 wrote:@ Manoj,

I have tried to login in the PAI members only forum from the PAI website.....after logging in, it says ' you are not authorised to view '..

Sunil,

Try it now
////////
CheerZ!
wizzman

Postby kite1 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 am

Hi Manoj,

Got it...thanks....

sunil
Life is beautiful...Let's 'live' it....
kite1

First Name: sunil
City / Town: palakkad kerala

Postby deepak » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 pm

PAI article on XCMag website:

http://www.xcmag.com/category/news/

-Deepak
deepak

First Name: Deepak
City / Town: Pune

Postby goanil » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 am

That's wonderful. should make things a bit easier for FAI recognition, subject to ACI recommendation.

anil
goanil

First Name: anil
City / Town: panaji

Previous

Return to Paraglding Association / Federation